Saturday, July 01, 2006

 

men can't read, more women than Venus

In my post "Notable First Round Wimbledon surviviors " yesterday I gave the correct reference for scores Day 4 Scores , but did not read it correctly at all. Amy Frasier did survive and is at this very moment engaged in the first set of her third round match with Maria Sharapova.



More importantly, I topped the list of deposed Americans with Shenay Perry, pictured. And not only did she survive her second round match as the referenced score card indicates, but also she has just defeated Sybille Bammer 7-5 6-3 in round three. Man, I've got to get into Wimbledon, but right now I've got to jet.

Photo source: sportsline.com/AP Photo/Alastair Grant


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?