Wednesday, May 24, 2006

 

As Selena reverberates with new life in my ears

From my position, I can listen to my music quite loudly: elevator music won't work at 1 am. And I'm sitting here just moved by Selena and her Anthology collection. Selena goes at it: No Quiero Saber, La Bamba, I'm Getting Used to You.

But when I realized I was physically moving across the floor in my chair, it was like, okay, reality check time.

Hmmmm.

You know she played Sunday when SA was here. She played last night on national TV.

We've got . . .
Mistie Williams . . .?

Yes!

I can't describe how absolutely terribly we've needed the infusion of new life, of life period! Might get to smile without being arrested for inciting to riot.

Sunday's attendance was in excess of 10,000. Interesting.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?